Friday, June 1, 2012

Celebrating 6 years & counting!

I cannot believe it has been six years since I started this madness. June 2006 I opened my first site & started selling Tee's. Their have been ups & downs & I am fortunate to have met peeps, artists, models & supporters who have helped me out along the way.

I just want to take a moment to thank those who have supported me through out the years. If you bought a shirt or re-posted my links, thank you, it is greatly appreciated! Bigger & better things to come if all works out the way I want, I have some cool ideas for the near future and A 10 year anniversary if I’m still doing this.

I learned a lot and continue to learn new things everyday; I think it reflects in my later work. Right now I am working on new designs & ideas and will be back at the end of June through Sept with NEW designs as well as a couple of NEW skate decks. I will also be adding a couple of NEW sections to the site for the NEW designs. As far as the blog goes, I have some ideas for random blogs so I will be posting from time to time… stay tuned and thanks again!

-Doombxny.com

No comments: