Friday, December 30, 2011

Much Thanx

Now that I have one of these blog things I wanted to take a moment to thank friends, models, photographers & other awesome artists I have met and worked with over the past 5 years. I have to say I have met some awesome down to earth people since I started this in 2006 & have been lucky enough to continue that trend. When you are lucky, enough to do what you truly love and meet like-minded individuals you can work with then you can accomplish anything.

Time flies & we often don’t take the opportunity to remember who & what is most important to us. So to anyone who bought a shirt or re-posted my links thanks for the support it is truly appreciated! I look forward to bigger and better things in 2012; hopefully you will all be there with me.

P.S.

If we have not had the opportunity to work with each other yet, we will in 2012!

Have A Happy New Year!

No comments: